Re: [Hammock Camping] Hamocking in the heat...

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2006
      Thanks, Rat! I will save this post. How would you tie out a space
      blanket (and yes, I do already carry one in my emergency kit...
      although there would go the compactness for sure! *lol*)? Small
      pebbles in the corner? Or would the mylar tear too easily?

      Please do let me know how it works out! And thank you both - I
      wouldn't have thought of a double tarp (well, maybe in a few dozen
      years...).