Speer reviews?

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
      I was kind of surprised to not see any reviews of the Speer hammock at
      backpackgeartest.... can any one direct me to some detailed reviews?
      I see some comments at Ed's site, and one real review, but that was a
      guy sleeping in his back yard.
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Amy" <sandpiperhiker@...>
        wrote:

        > I was kind of surprised to not see any reviews of the Speer hammock
        at
        > backpackgeartest.... can any one direct me to some detailed reviews?
        > I see some comments at Ed's site, and one real review, but that was a
        > guy sleeping in his back yard.

        Hehe - Ed, I think that's a hint to offer up three of your fine
        products to the BGT testers... :p

        The Crazy Creek Ultralights have just shipped (I'm testing one of
        these), and people have just received the Lawson hammocks. Hammockers
        are making inroads to BGT!

        Jeff
      • Amy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2006
          I'd certainly be willing to do a thorough review, Ed! :-)

          > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Amy" <sandpiperhiker@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I was kind of surprised to not see any reviews of the Speer hammock
          > at
          > > backpackgeartest.... can any one direct me to some detailed reviews?
          > > I see some comments at Ed's site, and one real review, but that was a
          > > guy sleeping in his back yard.
          > >

          > Hehe - Ed, I think that's a hint to offer up three of your fine
          > products to the BGT testers... :p
          >
          > The Crazy Creek Ultralights have just shipped (I'm testing one of
          > these), and people have just received the Lawson hammocks. Hammockers
          > are making inroads to BGT!
          >
          > Jeff

        • sebastiantoney
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2006
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Amy" <sandpiperhiker@...> wrote:

            > I was kind of surprised to not see any reviews of the Speer hammock at
            > backpackgeartest.... can any one direct me to some detailed reviews?
            > I see some comments at Ed's site, and one real review, but that was a
            > guy sleeping in his back yard.

            Yeah, I looked all over for Speer hammock reviews. The beast reviews I
            found were right here on this forum, especially guys who were making
            thier own hammocks.