Re: [BackpackingLight] RE: Hennessy Hammock

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Macri"
      <hacktorious@...> wrote:

      > YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must write that again. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      >
      > You guys really know a good thing when you see it. I just picked
      up my new
      > Ultralite HH and it is unbelievable.

      #you poor guy.

      > I just set it up in the backyard. You are not kidding, this thing
      is "Light
      > Years ahead of sleeping on the ground".

      #yep, fore long you will be looking down your nose at ground
      dwellers.

      > All I had to do is lay in this thing for about 20 minutes and I am
      sold. I
      > absolutely love it so far.

      #there is a three step program but it's probably too late.

      I may sleep in it tonight in the back yard. I
      > have only had it setup for about 1/2 hour and I think I am already
      a convert.

      #man your easy...

      > It is 72* F right now and I was sweating inside without the fly on.

      #the bug netting does block a little of the breeze. but after you
      get used to hot weather you will feel cool at 72.

      > Scott Macri
      > www.HikerHaven.com

      Coy Boy