Re: [Hammock Camping] Polyester support ropes?

  • kbwaddy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2006
      hey aris, i think the only reason it would cut through anything would be
      because that cord you were talking about was only 2mm. a thicker spectra
      cord like 3mm or 4mm would probably be fine. i know the 3mm crystaline is
      fine and it's gotta be alot lighter than 4mm polyester. just a thought...Brandon

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Aris Dennis <apfel1984@...>