Re: [Hammock Camping] newbie goodnight from my hammock

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      call us in the morning... but not to early :~) ...tim

      Robert Neville <Robert.Neville@...> wrote: I've been lurking in the group for a while now. just thought that it'd be cool to post a message while using my hammock right now. I'm about to knock off for the night...this will only be my third night spent in my hammock and I love it. my phone has web access and I noticed that I had a signal....i know, I'm a geek :)
      goodnight all!

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      tim garner