home wrap for the postage costs

  • woody woodrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Listers: In my on-going efforts to not let anything go to waste, I have a single piece of house wrap, white with red and blue writing, that's a rough right triangle in shape, 8 by 9 by 14 feet (so maybe a limited rectangle) that I'll send to anyone wanting it who will just reimburse me postage. It may be too small for a hammock or fly, but OK for a ground cloth, etc. It's not the Tyvek brand.
      I've asked my son who's working a residential construction summer job to keep his eye on dumpsters for more -- I'll post results. Woody W. in Washington, DC (you have to promise to support federal voting rights for DC residents -- 350,000 disenfranchised Americans who live in the capitol of the greatest democracy in the world!)