Yahoo Changes

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      As many of you might have noticed Yahoo made some recent changes.
      This has disrupted how I view stuff (especially through Gmail).

      If you wnat to go back to the "good ole days" Leesa from Kampfire posted
      this:

      Hi all

      For those of you who do not like the current changes to Yahoo groups
      the following appears to be the answer

      Go to the homepage of each of your Yahoo! groups. Click on Edit
      membership. (Its up the top where your email address is) Then scroll
      all the way down and check TRADITIONAL.

      Voila! Everything will go back to normal. I tried it. It does work.

      Please pass the solution around.

      Leesa

      Ralph