Mule Tape

  • papajohnhikes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
      I acquired quite a bit of "Mule Tape" from my wife's cousin who works
      for one of the local power companies. The breaking strength on this
      stuff is 1800 lbs. It seems to be quite light and is made from
      Kevlar. I had a hard time cutting off a section for a friend to use
      as a bear rope.

      Has anyone experimented with this stuff for hammock support ropes? It
      measures about 1/2" flat.

      It's main use is for pull tape to pull large cables through conduit.

      Papa John
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
        I use it, tough stuff!!!

        I also use it for a tow rope :]
        If I can use it to pull a car oughta the mud it oughta hold me up.

        Ralph

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006

            > never herd of it, but that sounds interresting. i`d like to hear more.
            > ...tim

            https://www.nettechdi.com/eserv/eclipse.ecl

            Ralph