Re: Intro and questions

  • Bill in Houston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006
      The high sides are a little tricky. Sometimes I straddle mine and make
      sure to put my rear in the bottom of the hammock first. Or at least
      make sure to spread the fabric wide and put my rear in the middle of it
      while lowering myslef to a sitting position. Hanging the hammock nice
      and low makes all of this easier. I have not ever torn the edge of my
      double layer 1.1 oz RN hammock, but it does concern me a little.

      Bill in Houston