15th SEHHA Campout June 9-11

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2006
      Everyone is invited to our next hammock hangers campout! Again we will
      be in Hot Springs, NC. This is our summer campout--come enjoy the cool
      weather in the mountains with us! This is also the Bluff Mountain
      Bluegrass Festival in Hot Springs--lots of live music on Saturday.

      Read more about our campout at:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsJun06.htm

      Several folks have already emailed me that they will attend, so the
      turnout should be good. Letting me know you're coming is not required,
      but it will allow us to better plan the Saturday night cookout.

      See ya in Hot Springs.....Ed Speer

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
    • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
        From: Ed Speer <ed@...>

        > Everyone is invited to our next hammock hangers campout!

        Sorry Ed, I can't make it this time. Something about using more of my
        vacation time to spend with the family...I don't know where she gets
        that idea ;^). Anyway I'll sure miss you guys this time. On the
        other hand I took my stepson on a Springer to Neels Gap trip this past
        weekend and we had a great time. Report to follow.

        Brian
        T-BACK
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
          We'll miss ya Brian-will heft a cold one for ya. Hope you can make the Fall
          campout..Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          _____

          > Everyone is invited to our next hammock hangers campout!

          Sorry Ed, I can't make it this time. Something about using more of my
          vacation time to spend with the family...I don't know where she gets
          that idea ;^). Anyway I'll sure miss you guys this time. On the
          other hand I took my stepson on a Springer to Neels Gap trip this past
          weekend and we had a great time. Report to follow.

          Brian
          T-BACK

          Camping
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Camping+hammock&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=C
          amping+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=
          105&.sig=4AsTHlCZmH7iJEKRQhZ69g> hammock

          Camping
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Camping+food&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
          ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
          &.sig=Cxs6cfzsEzfzWFwiJRiH1Q> food

          Rv
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Rv+camping&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Campin
          g+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105&.
          sig=aT_kvYUCLpXjLyTeLFO1Ew> camping

          Gsi
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Gsi+outdoors&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
          ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
          &.sig=rECy3cqNEIpgzeVoZEsTnw> outdoors

          Happy
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Happy+camper&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
          ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
          &.sig=sXLsCHw8KwziLp8dHz7HkA> camper

          Outdoors
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camping+
          food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105&.si
          g=u4gP0ieVizFNuJQwXwkrjg>

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "hammockcamping

          _____

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2006
            I'm going to make it, hope to catch you at the next one Brian.

            Dave

            > We'll miss ya Brian-will heft a cold one for ya. Hope you can make
            the Fall
            > campout..Ed
            >

            > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
            >
            > Editor, Hammock Camping News
            >
            > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
            >

            > _____

            subject=Unsubscribe>

            > _____

          • marta_clark
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 8, 2006
              I'm planning to drive up Saturday morning, with The Saint.

              Marta
            • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 15, 2006
                From: Dave Womble <dpwomble@...>
                Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2006 9:19 pm
                To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com

                > I'm going to make it, hope to catch you at the next one Brian.
                >
                > Dave

                Hope to see you then or before, Dave.

                Brian
                T-BACK