Re: [Hammock Camping] Digest Number 1272

  • QPens@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 11:17 AM
      Well, I never made it to Trail Days. Turns out I thought I was driving to
      Damascus, MD...not Damascus, VA and didn't have the time. Hope everyone had a
      great time!!
      I found a site that had a pic of Ed Speer and his wife side by side in two
      hammocks under a large tarp. Thinking that my significant other will be more
      inclined to go out on the trail with me if she can sleep close to me, how
      does one work two hammocks under one tarp? Are there any drawbacks...other than
      her being able to hear me snore? :^ )
      Michael