Re: [Hammock Camping] Big Agnes Sleeping Bag

    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2006
      QPens@... wrote: Of course, after buying a new Big Agnes sleeping bag and one of their
      insulated air mattresses, I discover hammocks...and, at least in print, so far,
      make so much sense. So, has anyone used an air mattress in a hammock? Should I
      opt for one of Big Agnes's closed cell pads?
      ### michael... i`ve been sleeping in my hammock for over a year now. i use a BA insulated air core & i don`t even want to sleep on my bed... even w/ it`s memory foam top!!!
      Ed...I want to meet you in Damascus this weekend. I have to drive from
      Baltimore to Gettysburg Saturday morning and then over to Westminster, MD to take
      the dog to the vet in the early afternoon. It looks like Damascus is less
      than an hour from there. How late will you be set up on Saturday...and Sunday?
      Thanks,
      Michael
      ###i think ed`s already there, so wont be able to answer you. i don`t know how late he`ll be findable on sat, but he`ll likly be there untill at least noon on sun.
      mabey i`ll see you there. i plan to drive up sat morn. ...tim

      tim garner