TrailDays06 is this weekend!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 17 5:14 AM
      Karen & I will be at TrailDays this weekend in Damascus, VA! This is
      the big annual trail celebration on the AT. It's a big outdoor show &
      we've been getting ready for weeks now. Hope evenyone can attend this
      3 day event--and be sure and visit us in the vendor area. We'll have
      pictures from our Galapagos trip! See ya in Damascus!

      Happy Hammocking....Ed

      Moderator, Hammocking Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      Message 2 of 7 , May 17 6:35 AM
        Lord willing & the creek don`t rise, i`ll see yall on sat. looking forward to seeing those photos. ...tim
        PS... will the barefoot hiking girls be there? :~)

        Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:
        Karen & I will be at TrailDays this weekend in Damascus, VA! This is
        the big annual trail celebration on the AT. It's a big outdoor show &
        we've been getting ready for weeks now. Hope evenyone can attend this
        3 day event--and be sure and visit us in the vendor area. We'll have
        pictures from our Galapagos trip! See ya in Damascus!

        Happy Hammocking....Ed

        Moderator, Hammocking Camping List
        Author, Hammock Camping book
        Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        tim garner

      • jack_tier
        Message 3 of 7 , May 17 6:43 AM

          > Karen & I will be at TrailDays this weekend in Damascus, VA! This
          is
          > the big annual trail celebration on the AT. It's a big outdoor
          show &
          > we've been getting ready for weeks now. Hope evenyone can attend
          this
          > 3 day event--and be sure and visit us in the vendor area. We'll
          have
          > pictures from our Galapagos trip! See ya in Damascus!
          >
          > Happy Hammocking....Ed
          >
          > Moderator, Hammocking Camping List
          > Author, Hammock Camping book
          > Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
          > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          Ed, Karen, et al,

          Will be arriving early Friday for two days of vending again...hope
          to be set up near you as usual...gives everyone an "entrance portal
          of most all thing hammock" to the vendor area.

          Pan
        • marta_clark
          Message 4 of 7 , May 17 8:41 AM
            Ed and/or Karen--

            Someone on the Women Hikers list is only able to be at TD on Sunday.
            She's asking whether the vendors are going to be open on Sunday. Are
            you/they?

            Marta
            Message 5 of 7 , May 17 8:53 AM
              We'll be looking for you Tim. Don't know for sure, but I suspect those
              barefoot girls in your dreams will be there sometime over the weekend! .Ed

              Moderator, Hammock Camping List

              _____

              Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:
              Karen & I will be at TrailDays this weekend in Damascus, VA! This is
              the big annual trail celebration on the AT. It's a big outdoor show &
              we've been getting ready for weeks now. Hope evenyone can attend this
              3 day event--and be sure and visit us in the vendor area. We'll have
              pictures from our Galapagos trip! See ya in Damascus!

              Happy Hammocking....Ed

              Moderator, Hammocking Camping List
              Author, Hammock Camping book
              Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
              Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

              tim garner

              _____

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              * Visit your group "hammockcamping

              _____

            • karens62@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , May 17 10:30 AM
                Marta,

                the vendors are open on sundays but if she really wants to shop, she should plan on hitting them before 12 or 1. most start shutting down about lunch time to pack up and head home.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 17 12:43 PM
                  Yes Martha, the vendors stay open as long as there are customers. So
                  usually vendors don't start taking down until Sunday afternoon. However,
                  bad weather that keeps customers away might encourge vendors to take down
                  Sunday am. Generally we start packing up around noon on Sunday..Ed

                  _____