Re: insulation

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2006
      Hi K,

      It depends on how cold/warm you sleep, your clothing and what's going
      on outside of your set up. I have a simular set up to yours (15 F bag
      and a closed cell foam pad) that I have been comfortable using down to
      just above freezing, but I'm somewhat of a cold sleeper.

      You really need to experiment near home or while car camping so you
      can bring extra stuff in case you are way off.

      best of luck, let us know how it goes.
      jamie in az

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "jkneilson" <jkneilson@...>