Romanian Hammocking!

  • ekunitz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2006
      Hello!

      I have been looking around to replace my HH stock tarp, and I came
      across this website-

      http://www.montangrup.ro/

      The "Hammock Cover" looks pretty interesting, sort of like a MacCat
      type tarp. I sent an email to the company, and they told me it was made
      from "Waterproof Nylon, with a 3.5m ridge line, and it weighs 150 gr.".
      Something isn't quite adding up here... But at 19 euro, I may just
      order one to find out what it's like.

      ekunitz
    • Aris Dennis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2006
        Let me know what it's like and I'll get one too.

        --- ekunitz <everettkunitz@...> wrote:

        > Hello!
        >
        > I have been looking around to replace my HH stock
        > tarp, and I came
        > across this website-
        >
        > http://www.montangrup.ro/
        >
        > The "Hammock Cover" looks pretty interesting, sort
        > of like a MacCat
        > type tarp. I sent an email to the company, and they
        > told me it was made
        > from "Waterproof Nylon, with a 3.5m ridge line, and
        > it weighs 150 gr.".
        > Something isn't quite adding up here... But at 19
        > euro, I may just
        > order one to find out what it's like.
        >
        > ekunitz

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • jwj32542
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2006
          > http://www.montangrup.ro/

          Looks like a new manufacturer to add to the newsletter, Ed!

          Even though they say it's not as comfortable as sleeping on the
          ground...I guess they can be in the club, though. :p

          Jeff