New member w/ a ?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      Great group, guys. I have a hh and i love it. My question is are there
      any members from the Middle Georgia area? I just moved here, and I'm
      looking for some good campsites. I don't hike b/c of a joint
      condition, but I like to camp out of a canoe, or w/ my motorcycle. I'd
      love to find some good Georgia campsites that are on/ very near
      running water.
      Thanks all,
      Dave