Re: Target foam pad

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2006
      Dennis, I replaced mine this last November? They did not have the
      blue one but had a green one that may be the same material. It is the
      same demensions anyways. Did you see a green one?

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dshuby" <shubitowski@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey all -
      > Target no longer seems to carry the famous 27in wide blue foam pad. I
      > love that pad as it has the smooth surface whereas most of the CCF
      you
      > see does not. Any suggestions for a new source or has there been
      > improved technology/ideas in hammocking pads since 2003... ;)
      >
      > Thanks -
      > Dennis

    • dshuby
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2006

        > Dennis, I replaced mine this last November? They did not have the
        > blue one but had a green one that may be the same material. It is the
        > same demensions anyways. Did you see a green one?

        Hmmm, I posted a reply last week and it never showed... No Coy, there
        are no foam pads at all - only inflatibles. Target has not carried
        them for sometime locally and they are not sold on their website
        either. Thus my question... :)

        Dennis