Re: Wildlife Encounters

    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2006

      Of couse if someone like you are Dave can make it it
      > might be easier to do a hike one way and park at both ends.
      >
      > Coy Boy

      Coy,

      When are you going?

      Dave
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 15 , May 4, 2006

        > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@> wrote:
        > >
        > Of couse if someone like you are Dave can make it it
        > > might be easier to do a hike one way and park at both ends.
        > >
        > > Coy Boy
        > >

        > Coy,
        >
        > When are you going?
        >
        > Dave

        I'm aiming for May 29th - June 1st (Monday - Thursday) I'll have to
        be back in time to make it to work Friday June 2nd. So Monday and
        Thursday may be limited to a half day of hiking. Tuesday and
        Wednesday would be full days.

        Coy Boy