Target foam pad

  • dshuby
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 1:51 PM
      Hey all -
      Target no longer seems to carry the famous 27in wide blue foam pad. I
      love that pad as it has the smooth surface whereas most of the CCF you
      see does not. Any suggestions for a new source or has there been
      improved technology/ideas in hammocking pads since 2003... ;)

      Thanks -
      Dennis
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4 12:13 PM
        Dennis, I replaced mine this last November? They did not have the
        blue one but had a green one that may be the same material. It is the
        same demensions anyways. Did you see a green one?

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dshuby" <shubitowski@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey all -
        > Target no longer seems to carry the famous 27in wide blue foam pad. I
        > love that pad as it has the smooth surface whereas most of the CCF
        you
        > see does not. Any suggestions for a new source or has there been
        > improved technology/ideas in hammocking pads since 2003... ;)
        >
        > Thanks -
        > Dennis

      • dshuby
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8 9:57 AM

          > Dennis, I replaced mine this last November? They did not have the
          > blue one but had a green one that may be the same material. It is the
          > same demensions anyways. Did you see a green one?

          Hmmm, I posted a reply last week and it never showed... No Coy, there
          are no foam pads at all - only inflatibles. Target has not carried
          them for sometime locally and they are not sold on their website
          either. Thus my question... :)

          Dennis