Re: [Hammock Camping] April 06 SEHHA Thanks

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2006
      Joe <jingram01@...> wrote: .
      .wanted to say that I enjoyed
      meeting and talking with everyone. ...
      ### good meeting you too joe!
      .The only complaint I have about the campout is that holding it in
      North Carolina sure makes it tough to come back to .flatness, heat, and humidity (Florida)!
      ### thanks... we are blessed to live in a part of the US (south east) that has so much beauty & diversity.
      .undesirable place for the next one?
      ### ummm... well... i don`t know?
      I did manage to delay leaving for
      a few more days by squeezing in an extra hike from Devil's Fork Gap
      back to Hot Springs (sorry, I just had to rub it in Dave & Brian).
      ### i knew you`d wear dave & brian out joe!!! now i`m glad i didn`t make it!
      take care ... tim

      Anyway, thanks to all for the great time! Hope to see you at the next
      campout.

      tim garner

      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2006
        Joe,

        Glad to hear that you made it back safely and had a good time. I
        enjoyed your company on our trip and hope to travel with you again.

        Brian
        T-BACK