Re: April 06 SEHHA Thanks

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2006
      Hey Joe,

      Great to see you got your other hike in and make it safely back to
      the coast. Enjoyed hiking with you guys as well and we owe Marta for
      the shuttle.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2006
        Joe <jingram01@...> wrote: .
        .wanted to say that I enjoyed
        meeting and talking with everyone. ...
        ### good meeting you too joe!
        .The only complaint I have about the campout is that holding it in
        North Carolina sure makes it tough to come back to .flatness, heat, and humidity (Florida)!
        ### thanks... we are blessed to live in a part of the US (south east) that has so much beauty & diversity.
        .undesirable place for the next one?
        ### ummm... well... i don`t know?
        I did manage to delay leaving for
        a few more days by squeezing in an extra hike from Devil's Fork Gap
        back to Hot Springs (sorry, I just had to rub it in Dave & Brian).
        ### i knew you`d wear dave & brian out joe!!! now i`m glad i didn`t make it!
        take care ... tim

        Anyway, thanks to all for the great time! Hope to see you at the next
        campout.

        tim garner

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2006
          Joe,

          Glad to hear that you made it back safely and had a good time. I
          enjoyed your company on our trip and hope to travel with you again.

          Brian
          T-BACK