April 06 SEHHA Thanks

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 8:16 PM
      I know this is an old subject by now, but I just got home from the
      SEHHA campout and subsequent hikes and wanted to say that I enjoyed
      meeting and talking with everyone. It was nice being able to see the
      different setups that others use and to hear about their experiences.
      This was the first campout I have attended, but it certainly won't be
      my last if I can help it. It was really a pleasure getting together
      with a great bunch of people.

      I especially want to say "Thanks" to Ed and Karen for making it
      happen, to Dave and Brian for including me in a great hike, and to
      Marta for going out of her way to shuttle us for our hike.

      The only complaint I have about the campout is that holding it in
      North Carolina sure makes it tough to come back to the land of
      flatness, heat, and humidity (Florida)! How about picking some
      undesirable place for the next one? I did manage to delay leaving for
      a few more days by squeezing in an extra hike from Devil's Fork Gap
      back to Hot Springs (sorry, I just had to rub it in Dave & Brian).

      Anyway, thanks to all for the great time! Hope to see you at the next
      campout.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 4:40 AM
        Hey Joe,

        Great to see you got your other hike in and make it safely back to
        the coast. Enjoyed hiking with you guys as well and we owe Marta for
        the shuttle.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 6:11 AM
          Joe <jingram01@...> wrote: .
          .wanted to say that I enjoyed
          meeting and talking with everyone. ...
          ### good meeting you too joe!
          .The only complaint I have about the campout is that holding it in
          North Carolina sure makes it tough to come back to .flatness, heat, and humidity (Florida)!
          ### thanks... we are blessed to live in a part of the US (south east) that has so much beauty & diversity.
          .undesirable place for the next one?
          ### ummm... well... i don`t know?
          I did manage to delay leaving for
          a few more days by squeezing in an extra hike from Devil's Fork Gap
          back to Hot Springs (sorry, I just had to rub it in Dave & Brian).
          ### i knew you`d wear dave & brian out joe!!! now i`m glad i didn`t make it!
          take care ... tim

          Anyway, thanks to all for the great time! Hope to see you at the next
          campout.

          tim garner

          Message 4 of 4 , May 7 5:16 AM
            Joe,

            Glad to hear that you made it back safely and had a good time. I
            enjoyed your company on our trip and hope to travel with you again.

            Brian
            T-BACK