MATRESS POUCHES

  • pilgrimgml
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 7:55 PM
      I am just beginning my hammock camping journey experience. I figure
      someone has already done this so I wanted to ask if it was worth
      trying. When making a hammock sewing two pieces together for the main
      body and sew a large "pouch" in the middle for inserting something
      like a therma rest matress for insulation. Like a big matress
      sandwich. That way you can take it out when you don't need it or vise-
      versa. Let me know what you all think Thanks, George
    • Bill in Houston
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        This is a good idea. I think that this is the idea behind Rick's
        zhammock. I use a double layer hammock and I think it is great.

        Bill in Houston

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "pilgrimgml" <pilgrimgml@...>