Re: [Hammock Camping] Gear Making Links

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 3:35 PM
      Plus, there's a free t-shirt to anyone who makes one. Everyone loves a
      t-shirt.

      Oh goody a free tee shirt to anyone that makes one (A tee shirt?) :]

      Ralph (confused again)

    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29 9:49 PM
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Kickass Quilts"
        <kickassquilts@...> wrote:
        > I wonder if I could humbly add my site to the list.

        I just added this list to the DIY Links on my front page - I included
        a link to the TOC for your DIY instructions.

        I was going to add it to the links section here but I didn't want to
        add them one at a time.