Re: [Hammock Camping] Gear Making Links

  • Kickass Quilts
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
      Jeff,

      I wonder if I could humbly add my site to the list. I don't offer kits (although I've considered it and might if there's interest), but have complete plans and photos for making your own underquilt and they're all free. I'm also very happy to talk to people as they work to help out with anything I can. Plus, there's a free t-shirt to anyone who makes one. Everyone loves a t-shirt.

      Patrick McKenna
      http://www.KickassQuilts.com

    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
        Plus, there's a free t-shirt to anyone who makes one. Everyone loves a
        t-shirt.

        Oh goody a free tee shirt to anyone that makes one (A tee shirt?) :]

        Ralph (confused again)

      • jwj32542
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Kickass Quilts"
          <kickassquilts@...> wrote:
          > I wonder if I could humbly add my site to the list.

          I just added this list to the DIY Links on my front page - I included
          a link to the TOC for your DIY instructions.

          I was going to add it to the links section here but I didn't want to
          add them one at a time.