Re: HI FROM Ecuador

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006
      Hey, Lynn-

      If you want some girl talk about hammocks and camping, Karen is not the only female on this board. Feel free to give me a shout!

      Rosaleen in MA

      From: "Davis Downeast" <ddeast@...<about:blank>>
      Subject: Re: HI FROM Ecuador

      I do not know you all. Have not met. But I have heard wonderful things about you and this hammock camping. If Karen would not mind, when she returns, if she has time; perhaps she would email me and talk to me about this. I am a widow, and used to camp a lot. I am trying to get into something with camping that would be new and yet enjoyable to me. I would like to get the book I heard about and talk to another lady to see her take on all of this! soooooo my goodness how blessed you all are to be going to Ecuador and the Galapagos. I think that is simply wonderful!

      Have a wonderful trip and hopefully I can hear more when you return.

      Your new friend to hammocking!

      Lynn Davis