upper 60s

  • Scott Schroeder
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 25 10:20 AM
      I'm sure it's been said many a time but I just returned from a two
      night stay in my hennessy. I took along a SPE just in case. I used two
      1/8" evasote (or whatever that stuff is) pads and just didn't like it.
      It seemed fine testing it out at home but sleeping in it was a
      different story. The first night I just slept without and it was about
      68 in the morning. I use a summer quilt and was fine but my toosh got
      a bit chilly. The next night I just used one of the 1/8" pads and it
      helped but I really hate sleeping on pads.
      So what do yall do when you need just a little bit of warmth below you
      (that's not a pad)? use a full sleeping bag and the compressed
      insulation is enough?
      muchas gracias
      Scott
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 25 12:01 PM
        Choices:

        double bottomed hammock (insulation between layers is not nearly the
        bother it is when it is in a hammock with me)

        Insulated hammock (see WarmHammock on my www.imrisk.com site or a google
        search)

        Or a pod around the hammock - Ed's Peapod or my TravelPod. (You can buy
        Ed's, you have to make mine.)

        Other choices are using the Garlington Taco, or the commercial
        underinsulation products from Jack's or Hennissey.

        Risk

        Scott Schroeder wrote:
        > I'm sure it's been said many a time but I just returned from a two
        > night stay in my hennessy. I took along a SPE just in case. I used two
        > 1/8" evasote (or whatever that stuff is) pads and just didn't like it.
        > It seemed fine testing it out at home but sleeping in it was a
        > different story. The first night I just slept without and it was about
        > 68 in the morning. I use a summer quilt and was fine but my toosh got
        > a bit chilly. The next night I just used one of the 1/8" pads and it
        > helped but I really hate sleeping on pads.
        > So what do yall do when you need just a little bit of warmth below you
        > (that's not a pad)? use a full sleeping bag and the compressed
        > insulation is enough?
        > muchas gracias
        > Scott
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Bill in Houston
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 25 12:14 PM
          I made it to about 60 degrees (but felt a little chilly) without a pad
          one night. I was using a cheeeep "40 degree" synthetic bag ($10 bucks
          at Academy) as a quilt and tucked it under me in the cold spots. It
          provided enough insulation even in its compressed state to let me sleep.

          My hammock is double layered. If I had had some 1/8 evazote I would
          have put it between the layers vs trying to tuck the bag under me,
          because the evazote would have been warmer, I think.

          Bill in Houston

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Schroeder"
          <schrochem@...> wrote:

          > I'm sure it's been said many a time but I just returned from a two
          > night stay in my hennessy. I took along a SPE just in case. I used two
          > 1/8" evasote (or whatever that stuff is) pads and just didn't like it.
          > It seemed fine testing it out at home but sleeping in it was a
          > different story. The first night I just slept without and it was about
          > 68 in the morning. I use a summer quilt and was fine but my toosh got
          > a bit chilly. The next night I just used one of the 1/8" pads and it
          > helped but I really hate sleeping on pads.
          > So what do yall do when you need just a little bit of warmth below you
          > (that's not a pad)? use a full sleeping bag and the compressed
          > insulation is enough?
          > muchas gracias
          > Scott

        • Scott Schroeder
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 25 12:41 PM
            On 4/25/06, Rick <ra1@...> wrote:

            > Choices:
            >
            > double bottomed hammock (insulation between layers is not nearly the
            > bother it is when it is in a hammock with me)

            I like the sound of that one. Although it would be difficult with the
            hennessy (I think). I tried to go to your site Rick, but it's
            currently down. Did you have instructions on the double hammock? I
            don't recall seeing it.

            <Insulated hammock (see WarmHammock on my www.imrisk.com site or a <google
            <search)
            <Or a pod around the hammock - Ed's Peapod or my TravelPod. (You can buy
            <Ed's, you have to make mine.)
            <Other choices are using the Garlington Taco, or the commercial
            <underinsulation products from Jack's or Hennissey.

            I know of all that but wouldn't that be a bit warm for the upper 60s?
            I like the idea of sliding the 1/8" between two layers.
            Thanks
            Scott
          • Scott Schroeder
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 25 12:43 PM
              On 4/25/06, Bill in Houston <zippydooda@...> wrote:

              > I made it to about 60 degrees (but felt a little chilly) without a pad
              > one night. I was using a cheeeep "40 degree" synthetic bag ($10 bucks
              > at Academy) as a quilt and tucked it under me in the cold spots. It
              > provided enough insulation even in its compressed state to let me sleep.
              >
              > My hammock is double layered. If I had had some 1/8 evazote I would
              > have put it between the layers vs trying to tuck the bag under me,
              > because the evazote would have been warmer, I think.
              >
              > Bill in Houston

              Yea, I made it fine without anything under me, but it would have been
              a little more comfortable with some warmth. I like the idea of having
              the padding in between layers.....
              ahh work to do.
              I still need to get a ridgeline and bugnet on my speer hammock.
              Scott
            • Coy
              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 25 1:07 PM
                ther's no such thing as too much on the underneath side...well
                except for the totin part. at home you dont change your mattress
                from summer to winter.

                Coy Boy

                <schrochem@...> wrote:

                > On 4/25/06, Rick <ra1@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Choices:
                > >
                > > double bottomed hammock (insulation between layers is not nearly
                the
                > > bother it is when it is in a hammock with me)
                >
                > I like the sound of that one. Although it would be difficult with
                the
                > hennessy (I think). I tried to go to your site Rick, but it's
                > currently down. Did you have instructions on the double hammock? I
                > don't recall seeing it.
                >
                > <Insulated hammock (see WarmHammock on my www.imrisk.com site or a
                <google
                > <search)
                > <Or a pod around the hammock - Ed's Peapod or my TravelPod. (You
                can buy
                > <Ed's, you have to make mine.)
                > <Other choices are using the Garlington Taco, or the commercial
                > <underinsulation products from Jack's or Hennissey.
                >
                > I know of all that but wouldn't that be a bit warm for the upper
                60s?
                > I like the idea of sliding the 1/8" between two layers.
                > Thanks
                > Scott

              • Scott Schroeder
                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 25 1:16 PM
                  > I like the sound of that one. Although it would be difficult with the
                  > hennessy (I think). I tried to go to your site Rick, but it's
                  > currently down. Did you have instructions on the double hammock? I
                  > don't recall seeing it.

                  Okay, I found it on your site rick. The Zhammock right?
                  I understand now how you did that, thanks for the info.
                  On that page you wrote:
                  "Z-Hammock borrows the same bug net arrangement and hammock tubes
                  found on the LiteHammock"
                  Do you have that written up somewhere? I couldn't find the information
                  on the bug net arrangement. By the top photo it looks like a nice way
                  to handle the bugnet. Also, is that metal clip heavy?
                  Thanks
                  Scott
                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 25 6:50 PM
                    The best of my double bottom hammock designs is ZHammock:

                    http://www.imrisk.com/zhammock/zhammock.htm

                    Rick

                    Scott Schroeder wrote:
                    > On 4/25/06, Rick <ra1@...> wrote:
                    >
                    >>Choices:
                    >>
                    >>double bottomed hammock (insulation between layers is not nearly the
                    >>bother it is when it is in a hammock with me)
                    >

                    > I like the sound of that one. Although it would be difficult with the
                    > hennessy (I think). I tried to go to your site Rick, but it's
                    > currently down. Did you have instructions on the double hammock? I
                    > don't recall seeing it.
                    >
                    > <Insulated hammock (see WarmHammock on my www.imrisk.com site or a <google
                    > <search)
                    > <Or a pod around the hammock - Ed's Peapod or my TravelPod. (You can buy
                    > <Ed's, you have to make mine.)
                    > <Other choices are using the Garlington Taco, or the commercial
                    > <underinsulation products from Jack's or Hennissey.
                    >
                    > I know of all that but wouldn't that be a bit warm for the upper 60s?
                    > I like the idea of sliding the 1/8" between two layers.
                    > Thanks
                    > Scott
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Scott Schroeder
                    Message 9 of 24 , Apr 25 6:56 PM
                      Thanks Rick. I found the design for the hammock. I was wondering about
                      the design of the bugnet?
                      Thanks
                      scott

                      Message 10 of 24 , Apr 25 6:57 PM
                        Scott Schroeder wrote:
                        >>I like the sound of that one. Although it would be difficult with the
                        >>hennessy (I think). I tried to go to your site Rick, but it's
                        >>currently down. Did you have instructions on the double hammock? I
                        >>don't recall seeing it.
                        >

                        > Okay, I found it on your site rick. The Zhammock right?
                        > I understand now how you did that, thanks for the info.
                        > On that page you wrote:
                        > "Z-Hammock borrows the same bug net arrangement and hammock tubes
                        > found on the LiteHammock"
                        > Do you have that written up somewhere? I couldn't find the information
                        > on the bug net arrangement. By the top photo it looks like a nice way
                        > to handle the bugnet. Also, is that metal clip heavy?
                        > Thanks
                        > Scott
                        >

                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        The LiteHammock was an inbetween version that was described on the
                        Hammock group, but not put out on the website.

                        I think The best way to attach the bugnet is to just have a piece of
                        velcro attached to a central strip of grosgrain and loop that strip
                        around the support webbing or rope at each end. The sides of the bugnet
                        just hang over the hammock. That is what I presently do with all my
                        current hammocks.

                        BTW, I would not presently use anything except one of the WarmHammocks.
                        They are drier, and more comfy than the other designs. My personal
                        hammock right now has a sack of 4 oz of down under the hammock in a pad
                        that measures about 40 inches wide and 44 inches long.

                        I used it to the mid twenties on my hike two weeks ago, though it feels
                        better in the 30s than the twenties. In the twenties, it feels much
                        better with a single layer of closed cell foam in additon to the feathers.

                        Rick
                      • Rosaleen Sullivan
                        Message 11 of 24 , Apr 25 7:20 PM
                          Hi, Scott-

                          I'm comfortable in my Hennessy in my sleeping bag with a suspended mylar blanket in the 60's F.

                          Another option is to get a length of fleece, maybe half of a 54-60" width, sew casings on each end and run elastic through the casings. Use a carabiner to hook the elastic, tied into a loop, into the two end loops inside the hammock, or under the hammock, on the outside. Connections to the side tie outs will help keep the fleece in place. More elastic might be needed with the blanket outside than inside the hammock. I put a zipper in the midline so that I could use this as a tunic around camp. I only experimented with this a little before giving it to Tom H. one year. It is heavier and bulkier than some other options, but very simple, easy, and cheap to effect...and multi use.

                          Malden Mills is up the road from me, so I had a big bag of ends and seconds to play with. Lots of fun, but mostly gone, now. I may have to make another and to play with that tunic some more. Sleeves to wear when needed, attached maybe to each other with a strap-those could be handy inside the hammock for side insulation. Another multi-use item...Hmm!

                          Rosaleen

                          Message 12 of 24 , Apr 25 7:54 PM

                            > hammock right now has a sack of 4 oz of down under the hammock in a
                            pad
                            > that measures about 40 inches wide and 44 inches long.

                            Any baffling? How is it attached? Pics would be out-friggin-
                            standing... :)

                            Jeff
                            Message 13 of 24 , Apr 26 4:05 AM
                              No baffle, no quilting. It is magic.

                              I do have a picture somewhere, but it is not with me in San Antonio this
                              week.

                              I took my previous warm hammock (with the pouched out sack that
                              contained the quilted in polarguard) and removed the quilting loops and
                              the polarguard insulation. I pumped the 4 oz of down in. When I lay
                              down in the hammock, the sack forms a nice even pad under me from my
                              shoulders to my hips, and just below.

                              The down is light enough that it tries to fill up the spaces and even
                              holds out the sides a bit.

                              I have been to the mid twenties with this and the Travel Pod and a down
                              quilt. (wearing a medium thickness fleece pullover and bathing shorts)
                              I was more comfortable in the twenties a second night with a single
                              thickness of pad, 20x36 inside the hammock. But nights in the thirties
                              and the fourties were plenty comfortable with the pad remaining in my
                              Essence pack as a frame sheet.

                              This hammock compresses to a smaller size than the 3/4 in polarguard
                              WarmHammock did and is considerably warmer.

                              I really hoped to get to NC to show it off, but that did not happen.
                              Too many other trips.

                              Rick

                              jwj32542 wrote:
                              > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Rick <ra1@...> wrote:
                              >

                              >>hammock right now has a sack of 4 oz of down under the hammock in a
                              >
                              > pad
                              >
                              >>that measures about 40 inches wide and 44 inches long.
                              >

                              > Any baffling? How is it attached? Pics would be out-friggin-
                              > standing... :)
                              >
                              > Jeff
                              >

                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • Scott Schroeder
                              Message 14 of 24 , Apr 26 4:33 AM

                                > The LiteHammock was an inbetween version that was described on the
                                > Hammock group, but not put out on the website.
                                >
                                > I think The best way to attach the bugnet is to just have a piece of
                                > velcro attached to a central strip of grosgrain and loop that strip
                                > around the support webbing or rope at each end. The sides of the bugnet
                                > just hang over the hammock. That is what I presently do with all my
                                > current hammocks.

                                I think I can visualize that, but not sure how you are attaching it to
                                the support webbing. With the net just hanging over the sides no bugs
                                get in?

                                > BTW, I would not presently use anything except one of the WarmHammocks.
                                > They are drier, and more comfy than the other designs. My personal
                                > hammock right now has a sack of 4 oz of down under the hammock in a pad
                                > that measures about 40 inches wide and 44 inches long.
                                >
                                > I used it to the mid twenties on my hike two weeks ago, though it feels
                                > better in the 30s than the twenties. In the twenties, it feels much
                                > better with a single layer of closed cell foam in additon to the feathers.

                                Would you use it even in the 60s and 70s?
                                Thanks
                                Scott
                              • Bill in Houston
                                Message 15 of 24 , Apr 26 7:38 AM
                                  Something to remember when discussing temperature ranges with Rick is
                                  that he is much much more cold-tolerant than many of us.

                                  <schrochem@...> wrote:
                                  > I know of all that but wouldn't that be a bit warm for the upper 60s?
                                  > I like the idea of sliding the 1/8" between two layers.
                                  > Thanks
                                  > Scott

                                • jwj32542
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Apr 26 7:45 AM
                                    <zippydooda@...> wrote:

                                    > Something to remember when discussing temperature ranges with Rick
                                    is
                                    > that he is much much more cold-tolerant than many of us.

                                    Yeah - I don't think I could ever do the torso-only insulation thing
                                    for cold weather in a hammock.
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Apr 26 8:15 AM
                                      Scott Schroeder wrote:
                                      >>The LiteHammock was an inbetween version that was described on the
                                      >>Hammock group, but not put out on the website.
                                      >>
                                      >>I think The best way to attach the bugnet is to just have a piece of
                                      >>velcro attached to a central strip of grosgrain and loop that strip
                                      >>around the support webbing or rope at each end. The sides of the bugnet
                                      >>just hang over the hammock. That is what I presently do with all my
                                      >>current hammocks.
                                      >

                                      > I think I can visualize that, but not sure how you are attaching it to
                                      > the support webbing. With the net just hanging over the sides no bugs
                                      > get in?

                                      True. I once had an afternoon and evening with small "sweat bees" that
                                      were everywhere at Spy Rock in Virginia. A couple of those bees worked
                                      their way into the habitable space. Mosquitoes almost never have. I
                                      don't have enough experience with black flies to say how the unattached
                                      netting will work with them.

                                      >>BTW, I would not presently use anything except one of the WarmHammocks.
                                      >> They are drier, and more comfy than the other designs. My personal
                                      >>hammock right now has a sack of 4 oz of down under the hammock in a pad
                                      >>that measures about 40 inches wide and 44 inches long.
                                      >>
                                      >>I used it to the mid twenties on my hike two weeks ago, though it feels
                                      >>better in the 30s than the twenties. In the twenties, it feels much
                                      >>better with a single layer of closed cell foam in additon to the feathers.
                                      >

                                      > Would you use it even in the 60s and 70s?

                                      Yes. But I would be using the mosquito net instead of my travel pod,
                                      and I would be using a lighter weight quilt with an inch of insulation
                                      instead of 3 inches.

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Apr 26 8:20 AM
                                        jwj32542 wrote:
                                        > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Bill in Houston"
                                        > <zippydooda@...> wrote:
                                        >
                                        >>Something to remember when discussing temperature ranges with Rick
                                        >
                                        > is
                                        >
                                        >>that he is much much more cold-tolerant than many of us.
                                        >

                                        > Yeah - I don't think I could ever do the torso-only insulation thing
                                        > for cold weather in a hammock.

                                        I actually am not very cold tolerant. I have never been able to sleep
                                        the night in a hammock without bottom insulation, even when the outside
                                        temperature started in the mid 80s and dropped to 70. Lots of people
                                        here seem to be able to do that.

                                        BTW, I did have pointed out an improved way of using my jacket on this
                                        last trip. Previously, I had put my jacket under my calves and feet as
                                        insulation, but it is always a bother to keep the jacket from getting
                                        under my hips or squeezing its way out of the hammock. A new hammock
                                        camper - Backwards is his trail name - said that he found it useful to
                                        zip up his jacket and then slip the waist of the jacket over the foot
                                        end of his sleeping bag. I tried this with my down quilt and found that
                                        the jacket covered my legs to just above my knees. It kept my toes from
                                        pressing the down away and getting them cold, and it kept my calves nice
                                        and warm too.

                                        Rick
                                      • Scott Schroeder
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Apr 26 8:39 AM
                                          > > I think I can visualize that, but not sure how you are attaching it to
                                          > > the support webbing. With the net just hanging over the sides no bugs
                                          > > get in?
                                          >
                                          > True. I once had an afternoon and evening with small "sweat bees" that
                                          > were everywhere at Spy Rock in Virginia. A couple of those bees worked
                                          > their way into the habitable space. Mosquitoes almost never have. I
                                          > don't have enough experience with black flies to say how the unattached
                                          > netting will work with them.

                                          I might try making a tube then. The bugs get pretty thick down here.

                                          > > Would you use it even in the 60s and 70s?
                                          >
                                          > Yes. But I would be using the mosquito net instead of my travel pod,
                                          > and I would be using a lighter weight quilt with an inch of insulation
                                          > instead of 3 inches.

                                          I see. I know you hike the AT and colder climes but if you were around
                                          San Antonio let's say :) from now till september would you try to save
                                          some weight and just do your z hammock and a thin pad?
                                          Currently I am thinking of making a 'Zhammock' with 1.1 ripstop
                                          whipped, a bugnet tube, thin evazote pad, and 1" webbing. That will
                                          make a nice summer (half the year) hammock here in texas. Anywhere I
                                          can save even more weight? maybe the webbing?
                                          Thanks
                                          Scott
                                          Enjoy your stay in S.A. ;)
                                        • Bill in Houston
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Apr 26 12:55 PM
                                            Scott,

                                            I think a tube sounds like a good idea. I do think that the skeeters
                                            will bite you through the net and the hammock material anyplace they
                                            get the chance. Sooo, you might want to put permethrin on the
                                            hammock fabric, OR make sure that your evazote is always between you
                                            and the skeeters anyplace where your skin touches the hammock
                                            fabric. I hope I am making sense. If not, ask and I'm sure I can do
                                            better.

                                            The setup you described sounds good to me. I am wondering if on hot
                                            nights you might end up ditching the evazote. Still, I think that
                                            that setup would work for at least half the year.

                                            Some types of rope may be lighter than webbing, if you are really
                                            trying to get weight down.

                                            Bill in Houston

                                            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Schroeder"
                                            > I might try making a tube then. The bugs get pretty thick down here.

                                            > Currently I am thinking of making a 'Zhammock' with 1.1 ripstop
                                            > whipped, a bugnet tube, thin evazote pad, and 1" webbing. That will
                                            > make a nice summer (half the year) hammock here in texas. Anywhere I
                                            > can save even more weight? maybe the webbing?
                                            > Thanks
                                            > Scott
                                            > Enjoy your stay in S.A. ;)

                                          • Scott Schroeder
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Apr 26 1:20 PM
                                              On 4/26/06, Bill in Houston <zippydooda@...> wrote:
                                              > Scott,
                                              >
                                              > I think a tube sounds like a good idea. I do think that the skeeters
                                              > will bite you through the net and the hammock material anyplace they
                                              > get the chance. Sooo, you might want to put permethrin on the
                                              > hammock fabric, OR make sure that your evazote is always between you
                                              > and the skeeters anyplace where your skin touches the hammock
                                              > fabric. I hope I am making sense. If not, ask and I'm sure I can do
                                              > better.
                                              >
                                              > The setup you described sounds good to me. I am wondering if on hot
                                              > nights you might end up ditching the evazote. Still, I think that
                                              > that setup would work for at least half the year.
                                              >
                                              > Some types of rope may be lighter than webbing, if you are really
                                              > trying to get weight down.

                                              That's clear bill. I was thinking about all that. If I do have a pad
                                              below me, I won't really need the full 'tube' around me. I'm still
                                              pondering some things. I just don't like having unneeded weight in the
                                              pack.
                                              Thanks
                                              Scott
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Apr 27 4:02 AM
                                                Today, I would make a hammock with about 2 oz of down for summer in SA.
                                                If bugs were terrible and a simple hanging net failed, I would make a
                                                travel pod out of ripstop and put velcro at each end to suspend the
                                                zipper away from my face. (I do remember seeing billions of hungry bugs
                                                trying to get through the screen on a porch when my family was in Ft
                                                Meyers as a kid... that was frightening.)

                                                I have been experimenting with yellow polyprolyne ropes, about 3/8 inch
                                                diameter tubelike ropes, since seeing Youngblood's use of them. They
                                                take up less space and are a little lighter.

                                                Risk

                                                > I see. I know you hike the AT and colder climes but if you were around
                                                > San Antonio let's say :) from now till september would you try to save
                                                > some weight and just do your z hammock and a thin pad?
                                                > Currently I am thinking of making a 'Zhammock' with 1.1 ripstop
                                                > whipped, a bugnet tube, thin evazote pad, and 1" webbing. That will
                                                > make a nice summer (half the year) hammock here in texas. Anywhere I
                                                > can save even more weight? maybe the webbing?
                                                > Thanks
                                                > Scott
                                                > Enjoy your stay in S.A. ;)

                                              • Scott Schroeder
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Apr 27 7:19 AM
                                                  Thanks Rick.
                                                  this is starting to get interesting. I will have to reread how you did the
                                                  down baffless magic thingy :)
                                                  That could be a pretty nice way to do this. I am wondering why you would
                                                  make a pod out of ripstop instead of just doing it in noseeum. It seems
                                                  that would restrict airflow and get a bit steamy :))
                                                  Cool, I see my project coming together.
                                                  Thanks
                                                  scott

                                                  On 4/27/06, Rick <ra1@...> wrote:

                                                  > Today, I would make a hammock with about 2 oz of down for summer in SA.
                                                  > If bugs were terrible and a simple hanging net failed, I would make a
                                                  > travel pod out of ripstop and put velcro at each end to suspend the
                                                  > zipper away from my face. (I do remember seeing billions of hungry bugs
                                                  > trying to get through the screen on a porch when my family was in Ft
                                                  > Meyers as a kid... that was frightening.)
                                                  >
                                                  > I have been experimenting with yellow polyprolyne ropes, about 3/8 inch
                                                  > diameter tubelike ropes, since seeing Youngblood's use of them. They
                                                  > take up less space and are a little lighter.
                                                  >
                                                  > Risk
                                                  >

                                                  > > I see. I know you hike the AT and colder climes but if you were around
                                                  > > San Antonio let's say :) from now till september would you try to save
                                                  > > some weight and just do your z hammock and a thin pad?
                                                  > > Currently I am thinking of making a 'Zhammock' with 1.1 ripstop
                                                  > > whipped, a bugnet tube, thin evazote pad, and 1" webbing. That will
                                                  > > make a nice summer (half the year) hammock here in texas. Anywhere I
                                                  > > can save even more weight? maybe the webbing?
                                                  > > Thanks
                                                  > > Scott
                                                  > > Enjoy your stay in S.A. ;)

                                                • Scott Schroeder
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , May 1, 2006
                                                    Rick,
                                                    If you are back from S.A. and find some time I would be interested in
                                                    a picture of your magic undersack. I can't get a clear image from your
                                                    description below. Did you sew the sack to the main layer or is it
                                                    sewn to an a second layer under that?
                                                    Thanks
                                                    Scott