HI FROM Ecuador

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 6:30 AM
      Hi all. Karen & I Arrived yesterday in Quito on our way to the Galapagos. Long travel day. Today we tour the city & then fly to the islands tomorrow.

      We have limited web access w/ the pda in motel. Will not have access for next 8 days

      We greatly enjoyed the SEHHA campout in Hot Springs this past weekend. Thannks to everyone who attended--we'll do it again ln june.

      We're off to see some volcanoes today! Life is good!

      ....Ed
      moderator, hammock camping list
    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 7:06 PM
        Hey, Lynn-

        If you want some girl talk about hammocks and camping, Karen is not the only female on this board. Feel free to give me a shout!

        Rosaleen in MA

        From: "Davis Downeast" <ddeast@...<about:blank>>
        Subject: Re: HI FROM Ecuador

        I do not know you all. Have not met. But I have heard wonderful things about you and this hammock camping. If Karen would not mind, when she returns, if she has time; perhaps she would email me and talk to me about this. I am a widow, and used to camp a lot. I am trying to get into something with camping that would be new and yet enjoyable to me. I would like to get the book I heard about and talk to another lady to see her take on all of this! soooooo my goodness how blessed you all are to be going to Ecuador and the Galapagos. I think that is simply wonderful!

        Have a wonderful trip and hopefully I can hear more when you return.

        Your new friend to hammocking!

        Lynn Davis