Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Subject: Coldest night in a PeaPod?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 1:46 PM
      at hot springs, ed said he had been selling the new baffeled pea pod for a while (didn`t say how long). he just hasn`t had time to get an explaination on line untill last week. so you could very well have one.
      hopefuly i`ll have one by next winter. they look nice & thick.

      jwj32542 <jwj32542@...> wrote:
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, ptoddf@... wrote:

      > Jeff,
      >
      > Thanks to your great and helpful information, my new 900 PeaPod with
      2 oz
      > overfill is in the mail to me. Got it ordered just before Ed's
      vacation, due
      > today or Monday. He had stock, shipped instantly, very impressive.

      Awesome...I bet you'll enjoy it. Mine is also 900fp with 2 oz
      overstuff, but I don't know if it's the new baffle design or not.
      Maybe after Hot Springs Ed or Dave could provide some more detail
      about that design.

      Jeff

      tim garner