Subject: Coldest night in a PeaPod?

  • ptoddf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2006
      Jeff,

      Thanks to your great and helpful information, my new 900 PeaPod with 2 oz
      overfill is in the mail to me. Got it ordered just before Ed's vacation, due
      today or Monday. He had stock, shipped instantly, very impressive.

      I'll be letting you know what temps I experience in it real soon. Would be
      next weekend, but I'm going to the ADZPCTKO event for the through hikers near
      the Mexican border. After that, it will be on San Jacinto or San Gorgonio,
      still snow up there, and I'll take a thermometer.

      San J is a state park, which prohibits anything whatever attached to trees.
      So that's a problem. Not so with San G. We'll see.

      Best, Todd in CC.

    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, ptoddf@... wrote:

        > Jeff,
        >
        > Thanks to your great and helpful information, my new 900 PeaPod with
        2 oz
        > overfill is in the mail to me. Got it ordered just before Ed's
        vacation, due
        > today or Monday. He had stock, shipped instantly, very impressive.

        Awesome...I bet you'll enjoy it. Mine is also 900fp with 2 oz
        overstuff, but I don't know if it's the new baffle design or not.
        Maybe after Hot Springs Ed or Dave could provide some more detail
        about that design.

        Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2006
          at hot springs, ed said he had been selling the new baffeled pea pod for a while (didn`t say how long). he just hasn`t had time to get an explaination on line untill last week. so you could very well have one.
          hopefuly i`ll have one by next winter. they look nice & thick.

          jwj32542 <jwj32542@...> wrote:
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, ptoddf@... wrote:

          > Jeff,
          >
          > Thanks to your great and helpful information, my new 900 PeaPod with
          2 oz
          > overfill is in the mail to me. Got it ordered just before Ed's
          vacation, due
          > today or Monday. He had stock, shipped instantly, very impressive.

          Awesome...I bet you'll enjoy it. Mine is also 900fp with 2 oz
          overstuff, but I don't know if it's the new baffle design or not.
          Maybe after Hot Springs Ed or Dave could provide some more detail
          about that design.

          Jeff

          tim garner