Coldest night in a PeaPod?

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      What's the coldest night you've spent in a PeaPod? What other
      gear/clothing did you use? Were you toasty, comfortable, chilly, or
      cold? And just as important, what model of PeaPod did you use
      (synthetic, type of down, inches of loft, etc)?

      I'm trying to get a feel for tested lows in PeaPods with no other
      insulation besides clothing. On my only cold-weather trip, I had lots
      of other insulation with me so it's not really a fair test of the
      PeaPod.

      Jeff