Re: May2006 Issue fo Hammock Camping News just published

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2006
      Hey Ed - for the next issue, I've called the rangers at Big Sur/Los
      Padres NF and Yosemite NP and neither had a problem with me hanging a
      hammock. Both said they didn't have a policy on it, but it was ok as
      long as I didn't damage the trees. Since there's no official policy,
      I guess it could be subject to change based on who's working, though.

      And the "suspension bridge" hammock link is broken
      (www.australianheritage.com or something like that).

      Jeff