Re: Off Topic: But it will make a little girl's day

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2006
      Hi Coy,

      I think she would be happy with anything unique, meaning anything she
      can not get in Arizona.

      It does bring the up the question though and as I'm not really a stamp
      buff I don't know, do different states or parts of the US have access
      to different stamps? I mean I know the PO is national and that would
      lead one to think what you have in the South is the same and what I
      have in the Southwest but I'm wondering if they put out some different
      ones in various locations just for the collectors or just to be
      different??

      I'm sure one of our many bright lights here knows this answer. :)

      And on that note, has there ever been a stamp with a hammock on it?

      jamie in AZ