Re: SEHHA campout

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Kathleen"
      <kathleen.shields@...> wrote:
      > Marta,
      >
      > Good to meet another charlottean! Darren and I are probably going to
      > leave around 6 on friday evening, you're welcome to ride with us if
      > you like.
      >
      > Kathleen

      I had no idea you are in Charlotte. Fantastic! I'd like to discuss
      the idea of riding up there with you. I get pretty tired of making
      the drive by myself. My email address is:

      marta _ clark at yahoo dot com

      I'm leaving town early tomorrow morning and won't be back until late
      Monday night. I won't be able to check email while I'm gone. If you
      send me your email address and/or phone number, we can talk about
      driving arrangements next week.

      Happy Easter!

      Marta