RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: SEHHA campout

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2006
      We'll be looking for ya Marta..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of marta_clark
      Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:37 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: SEHHA campout

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Kathleen"
      <kathleen.shields@...> wrote:
      > So when is
      > everyone planning on getting there?
      >
      > ~Kathleen

      I'll probably drive up Saturday morning. I doubt I can escape work
      early on Friday this time of year, and the Charlotte traffic is too
      horrible to contemplate a rush-hour departure.

      Marta

      Camping
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Camping+hammock&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=C
      amping+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=
      105&.sig=4AsTHlCZmH7iJEKRQhZ69g> hammock

      Camping
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Camping+food&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
      ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
      &.sig=Cxs6cfzsEzfzWFwiJRiH1Q> food

      Rv
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Rv+camping&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Campin
      g+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105&.
      sig=aT_kvYUCLpXjLyTeLFO1Ew> camping

      Gsi
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Gsi+outdoors&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
      ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
      &.sig=rECy3cqNEIpgzeVoZEsTnw> outdoors

      Happy
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Happy+camper&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
      ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
      &.sig=sXLsCHw8KwziLp8dHz7HkA> camper

      Outdoors
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camping+
      food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105&.si
      g=u4gP0ieVizFNuJQwXwkrjg>

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "hammockcamping

      _____

    • carterm@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2006
        I plan on leaving Raleigh around lunchtime - should be in Hot Springs before supper.

        Michael
      • marta_clark
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2006
          Please let me know what you need brought--food, plates, drinks, etc.
          B my OB, of course.

          Marta

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2006
            Great Michael-I assume you mean Friday. We'll keep a warm spot by the fire
            for ya..Ed

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2006
              Thanks for the offer Marta, but we should have everything covered for the
              Sat Hot Dog Feast. Otherwise, everyone is responsible for their own food &
              drink-but it is nice to bring things to share. Of course Ed is quite fond
              of cookies & brownies..Oh Wait, I am Ed! I meant to say Karen is quite fond
              of...

              Oh well, just bring yourself, family & friends..Ed