RE: [Hammock Camping] Pee Bottle in hammock

  • shane
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      >Maybe that explains why some guys just give me a
      >blank stare when I talk
      >about my pee bottle. LOL Anyway, Shane it's also
      >an age issue since most
      >men over 50 find they are getting up 2 to 4 times a
      >night-that can hardly
      >leave time for sleeping...Ed

      LOL! I standardly get up about twice a night, and I usually get up at 2:00 AM and stay up for about an hour anyway.

      When I was doing a lot of walking in very cold places, I did manage to learn to deficate in a ziploc bag inside my shelter. Having to poop at 2 AM when it's far below freezing and the wind is blowing is a real nightmare...

      Shane