Check this out, it will be well worth your time.

  • tylerjohnsonalias
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY!!!!
      Hello my name is Tyler, I found this bulletin and this is what it
      read, you can do with it whatever you choose:
      1. Make Money Fast
      A little while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you
      are
      now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
      make
      thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
      $6.00!
      So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of
      us,
      I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00
      each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then
      place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at ..6, and
      post
      the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No
      catch,
      that was it. The main difference between this system and others is
      that
      you have a mailing list of 6 instead of 5... This means that your
      average
      gain will be app. 15 times higher!!! So after thinking it over, and
      talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured
      what
      have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us
      I was
      a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
      all.
      So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
      they
      confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly
      $6.00.............plus postage
      Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the
      mail!
      I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it
      another thought. But the money just kept coming in. In my first week,
      made about $20.00 to $30.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I
      had
      made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over
      $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
      have
      made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
      rapidly....... It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I spent more
      than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
      importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of
      this
      article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
      The
      process is very
      simple and consists of 3 easy steps:
      STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
      each
      piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6
      US$1.00
      bills (or equivalent in your local currency) and place ONE inside
      EACH
      of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
      envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one
      paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
      sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
      phrase,
      your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
      creating
      a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
      Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

      ..1..Jasmine Gladney
      1027 Tannehill Dr.
      Manteca, CA 95337
      USA
      ..2..Mike Thomas
      2605 bay Drive
      Pompano Beach FL, 33062
      USA
      ..3.Edgar Estrada
      17839 Seville Ave
      Fontana, CA 92335
      USA
      ..4.Ana s.
      31 Olsen DR.
      Fort Rucker, AL 36362
      USA
      ..5. M. Bodiford
      9232 New Orleans Dr.
      Orlando, FL 32818

      ..6..Tyler Johnson
      3522 Samuel pl
      melbourne, Fl 32934
      USA
      STEP 2: Now take the ..1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the
      other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name
      as
      number 6 on the list. (Use your 'delete" key to remove name ..1 and
      move
      all other names up. Then change numbers and add your name as ..6)
      STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
      close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
      least 200 newsgroups. (I think there is close to 24,000 groups) All
      you
      need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
      make!
      Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the
      following:
      DIRECTIONS - HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
      Step 1. You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your
      own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
      letter and click and hold down your mouse button. While
      continuing to hold down the mouse button, drag your cursor to the
      bottom of this document and over to just after the last
      character, and release the mouse button. At this point the entire
      letter should be highlighted. Then, from the 'edit' pull down
      menu at the top of your screen select 'copy'. This will copy
      the entire letter into the computers memory.
      Step 2. Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the
      top of the blank page. From the 'edit' pull down menu select
      'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
      that you can add your name to the list. Remember to eliminate the
      ..1 position, move everyone up a spot (re-number everyone else's
      positions), and add yourself in as ..6.
      Step 3. Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want
      to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have
      this file to go back to.
      INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:
      Step 4. Go to newsgroups and select 'Post an Article'.Step 5. Fill
      in the subject.
      Step 6. Same as ..6 above
      Step 7. Hit the 'Post' button.
      THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
      post
      away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for
      each newsgroup!
      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
      WILL MAKE!!
      BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
      That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
      within
      day's! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large
      amount
      of mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
      name
      to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL
      THE
      ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
      Now the WHY part:
      Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
      example). So
      then I made $5.00 with my name at ..6 on the letter. Now, each of the
      5
      persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each
      with my
      name at ..5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,that
      is
      another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with
      my
      name at ..4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
      additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
      MINIMUM
      200 with my name at ..3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make
      an
      additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
      persons
      post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at ..2 and they each only
      receive 5
      replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
      deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at
      ..1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
      $15,625,00! With a original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! And as
      said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW! Average is probable 20 to 30!
      Solets put those figures at just 15 responses per person. Here is
      what
      you
      will make:
      at ..6 $15.00
      at ..5 $225.00
      at ..4 $3,375.00
      at ..3 $50,625.00
      at ..2 $759,375.00
      at ..1 $11,390,625.00
      When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
      posting
      in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
      putting
      your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
      remember
      is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
      joining
      the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are
      now!!
      So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
      People
      have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
      money?
      So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons
      of new
      honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
      newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are
      at
      20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday, with thousands of those joining
      the
      actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
      work. You
      just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT
      NOW,
      also. Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always
      keep
      an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.
      Remember,
      HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to
      make
      the money!! GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge
      rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH.
      TRUST ME IT DOES WORK!