Re: [Hammock Camping] Trip on the PA AT

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2006
      that`s a neat thing to do rick. i`ll look forward to checking it out. thanks...tim

      Rick <ra1@...> wrote: I will be leaving in the morning for a week of hiking. I plan to leave
      audio messages on my blog page whenever I can find a phone.

      THe address for the blog page is here:

      http://risks-hiking.blogspot.com/

      tim garner