how many hammocks :) :) :)

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2003
      I'm up to four now. I've got two Mayan hammocks, one single and one
      double. And I just bought two Brazilian hammocks, both Byer, one a single
      Barbados XL, and the other a double Santiago XXL. I'm currently sleeping
      in the Santiago.

      Okay, Rick, my next venture will be to the great outdoors. I will probably
      buy one of the Madeira stands and use is with a tree, porch post, whatever
      as the other end.

      I'll sing the praises of hammock sleeping until I can't sing anymore.

      Cheers,

      Christina

      Blessed Be the Peacemakers!

      May Blesswings of Peace n Love surround you!

      May your Mind be filled with Wisdom.
      May your Eyes be filled with Beauty.
      May your Soul be filled with Peace.
      May your Heart be filled with Love.