Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: heat ,light and chickens

  • Scot Leibacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
      Jamie,

      I guess I don't know enough about all frequencies of light and how the human
      eye works, etc. to answer definitively. However, we were told it was total and utter
      darkness. The man-made light sources had been extinquished and no natural light
      sources were present. There was no way for light to reach into the cavern we
      were in except for sources located within the cavern. It was by far the darkest
      situation I have ever experienced.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2006
        I have only been in one cavelike place, it's a lave tube we have
        around here. It was amazingly dark too. I couldn't see my hand in
        front of my face when our lights were out. Amazing! Too bad there
        aren't any places to hang a hammock, I could have added it to my
        list of interesting places I've hung. :)