Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: What,s the best underquilt for a Hennessy Hammock?

  • Kickass Quilts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      David,

      I have directions on my website for making an underquilt that might be useful. It's shaped to fit the HH BULA, but you can obviously make whatever changes you need to suit your own needs. I've got full plans, illustrations, and a list of materials. I've also got a free t-shirt offer going to anyone who makes their own. Let me know if I can be of any help.

      Patrick McKenna
      Kickass Quilts
      "Keeping you warm underneath"
      On the web at: