Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Medical????

  • rob dawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      WEll, there is the Austrian Mountain and Hiking Club www.oeav.at

      one year membership is round 55 Euro an dincludes world wide emergency
      medical care, inlcuding helicopter rescues, even for hiking an dskiing
      accidents... if you happen to be in the alps it is also good for discounts
      on mountain huts in many countries...

      it may, or may not be valid in your country of residence... you have to
      ask them ....

      robi