Re: Hammock Camping I spent 4 days in a Hennessy

  • canoetrip_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2003
      Ed,
      Sure, you can use what I said, but I was talking about a Hennessy. I
      have not yet had the pleasure of trying one of your hammocks. I will
      email you privately later in the weekend about which name to use. I
      got my nickname (not a trail name) because I used to catch lightening
      bugs as a child, put them in a jar with holes in the lid, and release
      them after a few minutes. I miss that, living in the city now. I
      recommend hammocks as an escape hatch for people visiting others,
      especially relatives! Firefly