Re: [Hammock Camping] masked invaders visit my hammock

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 4, 2006
      tanpuma <tanpuma@...> wrote:
      .. dragged it 30 feet away and ate a few pounds of kibble.
      How did I not hear? How did pup not hear all this?

      ***apparantly you where under the intoxicating influance of the hammock! as for the pup... mabey he was sleeping so soundly because you where.
      .
      At least he didn't eat a hole through the fabric.

      *** that reminds me... i need to make another belt pouch for snacks!!! ...tim

      tim garner