Re: [Hammock Camping] heat ,light and chickens

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      The egg.

      Shane

      The chicken

      Heat can be defined as molecular movement. So cold is the absence of heat.

      As as cold as you can go is - 273.15 C° or 0 K or 0 R.

      Ralph

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
        Shane Steinkamp wrote:
        >>reading Jamies post made me wonder, is heat the absense of cold or is
        >>it the other way around. like is light the absense of darkness or is
        >>darkness the absense of light.
        >

        > Darkness is the absense of light. You can show me light, but you can't show
        > me darkness.

        Light is due to the photons of electromagnetic radiation. Heat is due
        to the photons of electromagnetic radiation at a different frequency.
        Darkness is due to the absence of electromagnetic radiation. Cold is
        due to the absence of electromagnetic radiation.

        >>PS and while your at it tell me which came first, the chicken or the
        >>egg...
        >

        > The egg.

        Definately. There were eggs before there were chickens or any other
        birds. Crocs and turtles both have eggs, and they were created before
        birds.