Re: Quick clarification on convection

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2006

      Some types of highly breathable insulation, like most of
      > the sleeping bags we use, are not immune to that and their
      > susceptibility is inversely proportional to how breathable they are.

      Opps! Should have said "...susceptibility is proportional to how
      breathable they are."
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2006
        Thanks guys. I'll stick with convection so it's more simple for the
        readers of my report. I don't want anyones head to explode with all
        the complexities of this stuff. :)

        jamie in az