RE: Re: bugnet design

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2006
      Buck-

      Please send a link or tell us more about your arrow shaft tent pegs. I would expect them to shatter if pounded into hard ground.

      Rosaleen

      From: "Buck Link" <blinkcycles@...<mailto:blinkcycles@...>>
      Subject: RE: Re: bugnet design

      If there are no kite stores around, try buying a couple of cheep carbon
      fiber arrows from the local hunting/sports store. Wicked light and
      strong. Based on another list, I made some tent pegs from one. Cost me
      about 6 USD. I imagine they'd make great spreaders as well.

      Buck
      Cincinnati, Oh