[Hammock Camping] Re: forgotten intro? Now Packgoats

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29 3:13 AM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "jwj32542" <jwj32542@...> wrote:
      > > Okay, influenced by the other thread of odd places to hang your
      > hammock,
      > > I gotta ask.... can you hang between your two pack
      > goats/llamas/mules?
      >
      > While they're walking? Now THAT would be a sweet setup!

      You have now created many scenes in my head that run like a Feature
      Length Cartoon starring Wily Coyote. Remember when he built the sling
      shot to catch the Road Runner....?

      You are in your hammock, the packgoats wander about grazing during the
      night, and the hammock gets snagged on something. Zooommm....! You
      are suddenly launched over the canyon <Half Way!>. Just before impact,
      the fabric rebounds and up you come... Rebound - Stretch - Rebound, etc.

      Good choice of fabric 'tho...<g>...! Stretches just enough without
      hitting the ground!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.