Re: Hammock Camping hammock stands n fireflies.........

  • needfreed@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2003
      In a message dated 5/9/2003 4:32:13 PM Central Standard Time, moonpi@... writes:

      Speaking of fireflies...............

      Two weeks ago I was camping on the White River in Arkansas and noticed the fireflies were cruising about 40'  off the ground. Typically they fly lower than that, or so my limited experience would indicate.

      Anyway, my contribution to a tangent. Carry on.

      Mike
    • Christina Moon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2003
        Mike wrote:
        > Two weeks ago I was camping on the White River in Arkansas

        moonpi here:
        I live near the White River in Arkansas. Where on it were you
        camping? I wonder if it was the same night as the fireflies were
        flying rather high.