[Hammock Camping] Re: Hennessy's overhead line

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 27, 2006
      Actually i'm not sure what a flitter is but ive heard the sayin all my
      life. i think it is a pankcake or perhaps one of those cakes you
      find out in the pasture when the cows got the trots...you know really
      flat when they dry. Oh and butterflies do flitter about but leave my
      moma out of it:')

      Coy Boy